Friday, July 24, 2015

Outgoing Postcrossings

Good morning my lovelies. I'm getting caught up on letters and postcrossings today. Fortunately, I don't have a big pile of letters to reply to because I've slowly been dwindling that down. I sent two packages out yesterday, but didn't photograph them. One is headed to San Antonio, TX and the other is headed to Lynn in Connecticut. Today is already an awesome day. I have a date night with my husband to look forward to and I'm having a candle party tomorrow night with the girls.


This Postcrossing is headed to Ely, MN
I write: Hello AmyJean, I'm smiling because I loved reading about you carrying on the tradition of your grandmother's gum wrapper chain. Back in the 80's, my cousin made me a picture frame made out of gum wrappers and it's awesome. I still have it. My cousin passed away earlier this year so I am glad I have the frame in memory of him. Best of luck with your project. <3 JarieLyn


This Postcrossing card is traveling to Spain.
I write: Hello Carmen!! :)  My husband and I have lived in Las Vegas for many years but I grew up in Bakersfield, California which is where I hooked up with my husband at a reggae festival back in 1991. We've been together ever since. We are both ready for a new adventure somewhere else. I guess time will tell where we end up. Wishing you much love and happiness. <3 JarieLyn


This Postcrossing is headed to the Czech Republic.
I write: Dear Lucie, Mt. Charleston Lodge is just a short drive my home. They have cute little cabins you can rent for one night or more. It's a great place to go to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Oh, and the air is fresh and smells of pine trees. I love it. Wishing you all the best! <3 JarieLyn

Wishing everyone a happy weekend. I'm looking forward to my date night.




1 comment:

Fundy Blue said...

Hi JarieLyn! What fun that you send postcards! I had a volunteer in my classroom for twenty-five years. She and her husband liked to travel, and they sent many postcards to my class from all over the world. Have a great day!