Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Morning Agenda

Good morning lovely people. The first thing I did this morning upon awakening was write a pen pal letter, the last one in my pile waiting for a reply. Whew! I can't believe it. Hopefully, when the next letter arrives, I'll be able to reply the same day or at least within a three day period. I vow never to go a full year before replying ever again. And I mean NEVER EVER again. So how is your morning going? Oh, you're probably hard at work. I get it. But hopefully, you enjoy the work you do.


This letter is headed to the big apple, New York, New York.

Now, I must get to work on cleaning my house and clearing out junk.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How pretty. Is that a parasol???

phonelady said...

yes that is ooh lah lah pretty .