Saturday, June 20, 2015

Postcards from Germany

Good evening. Here are three Postcrossing cards I received from Germany.


A fabulous Mercedes.
The sender writes: Hello JarieLyn! I'm Melanie from Wiesbadem, Wiesbadem is an old Spa town. I work as a soft ware engineer. In my spare time I like long walks in nature. I'm very interested in history and architecture. And Wiesbaden is the perfect place for me. The buildings are almost all attributable to the classicism, hstoricism and art noubeau. I am going on foot, everyday and discover new interesting places. Many greetings. Melanie.



The top card is from Josephine. 
She writes: Dear JarieLyn! The boat on the card is the Queen Mary 2. It's unbelievable large! I never traveled with such a cruise liner, and I probably won't. :) It's too scary. But I hope you like the picture anyway. Happy Postcrossing and greetings from Hamburg! Josephine

The second sender writes: Helllo, Greetings and all best wishes from germany's No. 1 touist destinations. Hav a nice time, bye. (S.)

All the cards are quite lovely.

1 comment:

phonelady said...

Nice postcards really nice and lovely to receive.