Saturday, June 13, 2015

Outgoing Postcrossings

Happy Saturday. It's always gorgeous here. Today, I am going to go walk a labyrinth with some friends. I think it will be a positive way to begin the rest of my day. Also, I want to go to the Farmer's Market that is in the park. I reallly need some fresh fruits and veggies.

Here are five Postcrossings that are going out in today's mail.


This is traveling to Belgium. (The daughter is collecting cards for her Mother's 65th b-day which is in November.)
I write: For Josee'. Discover truth. Explore passion. Create beauty. Have a fabulous birthday. Love and light from my hart to yours. <3 JarieLyn


This one is going to Australia.
I write: Hello Vanessa, after reading your profile, I had to google touchnote cards because I didn't know what it was. I completely agree with you that it defeats the purpose behind postcrossing. Anyway, I love to travel as much as I can. I wish you a happy life. <3 JarieLyn


This one is going all the way to Turkey.
I write: Hello Cansu, I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I enjoy traveling, exploring, and listening to audiobooks. I am married with no children. I love dogs but don't hav any pets at the moment. I am looking forward to a visit to Cedar City, Utah pretty soon to photograph some old wagon trains and wagon wheels. Have a beautiful day. <3 JarieLyn


This creepy little girl is headed to the Netherlands.
I write: Hi Maria, I consider myself to be an open-minded person too. I am schooling myself on all kinds of spiritual and religious beliefs. The one thing I know for sure is that we are all energy. The journey is fascinating. Wishing you a happy and fulfilled life. <3 JarieLyn



This naked lady is headed to Italy.
I write: Hello Sergio, I've been hoping to find the right person to send this card to. I'm not sure where it originated but she's traveling from Las Vegas to you. Hope you enjoy. <3 Wishing you the best. JarieLyn

(I covered up the breasts in photoshop because I don't want to get into trouble with blogger)

Have a fantastic day beautiful people.

No comments: