Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Outgoing Postcrossings

I really enjoy the process of choosing the right card for Postcrossing. It really is such a great hobby and it helps me to focus on one particular thing, which is kind of like meditating. It can also be a very creative process. Oh, the simple pleasures of writing a short little snippet about my day or life. I'm making my imprint and recording historical moments hopefully for future generations to stumble upon.


The above card is traveling to Russia.
I write: Hello Nadya! I just finished watching the bachelorette on TV. It seems I watch a lot of reality shows. My husband doesn't like reality TV at all. He prefers movies on the western channel. Cowboys and indians are his thing. Hope you and your husband enjoy the same type of shows so you can watch together. Lots of love to you. <3 JarieLyn


This postcrossing is on its way to China.
I write: Dear Sylvia, I hope you like the architecture on this building. I like it a lot. Tofay was a beautiful day in Las Vegas where I live. My husband and I went target shooting and we really enjoyed our new gun. I don't like hunting or shooting living things but I do believe in being prepared. Love and light to you. <3 JarieLyn

This one is traveling all the way to Germany.
I write: Hello Kati, Exploring new places is one of my very favorite things to do. I am adventurous and I love taking road trips. It's a big world out there with so much to see and I don't want to miss a thing. <3 sending you love. JarieLyn


This one is going to France.
I write: Greetings Steve! I am a huge animal lover, especially dogs, but I also really like cows, horses, elephants, and squirrels. I'm a 50 year old woman married to a great guy. Together, we love to travel, golf, shoot, photograph, and explore. Life is great and seems to always get bettr. Wishing you all the best! <3 JarieLyn


This lovely scene is going to greet a postcrosser in Finland.
I write: Hello, Hello, Hello! Everyday I am in awe of all the creativity I see in others. It's inspiring. I have many interest, quite ecclectic. My most favorite thing is traveling and exploring new places. My husband and I have a great life togheter. <3 Wishing you much love. JarieLyn


This collegiate card is headed to a college student in California.
I write: Hi Julie, I noticed you didn't have any New Jersey cards in your collection so I hope this will be your first. I'm a California native but I've lived in Las Vegas, NV for 17 years. Life is good and I love sending and receiving mail. Have a wonderful life. <3 JarieLyn





No comments: