Thursday, June 11, 2015

More anonymous love letters going out

In case you missed the first blog post about letters to strangers, here is a brief summary to get you caught up. Awhile back I stumbled upon this website which inspired me to write my own anonymous love letters to strangers and leave them in random places for people to find. So far, I have left 3 letters. Yesterday, I wrote 3 more letters which I still need to disburse. I'm posting my own letters on the blog so you can get an idea of what to write in case you feel inspired to write some of your own.


Above, are the three envelopes that the letters are in. Nothing fancy, just plain old text.


Above:  two of the letters. (I do my best to write something different each time)


The third letter.

It is limitless how many different ways you can express love to a stranger. And by writing these anonymous love letters, you are creating positivity and putting it out into the universe. It's a win-win.


1 comment:

phonelady said...

I think this is awesome and so nice of you have you heard of the website the world needs more love letters ? that is something like what you are doing you might want to check that out ?