Monday, June 29, 2015

Life is Better with Friends and Twins

I'm a loner but I agree that life is better with friends. There's no need to elaborate on the subject.


This Postcrossing arrived in my mailbox from the Netherlands.
The sender writes: Dear JarieLyn, a life together is so much nicer. I'm married now 1 month at 15 May and we are 7 years together. Happy Postcrossing greetings. Rog


This Postcrossing came from Canada.
The sender writes: Hi JarieLyn! We are 6 year old twins from Alberta Canada! We joined postcrossing with our mom so we could learn how mail works. It is so cool to see the postcards in our mailbox! Have a good week. Audrey and Sophia.

Those two twins signed their own names which is adorable. That alone makes this card special.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty nice postcards ! Especially the second one :)
By the way I invite you to take part in competition on my blog.
http://openwindowontheworld.blogspot.com/p/first-post-in-july.html