Monday, June 29, 2015

Four More but Who's Keeping Score?

Good morning. It's bright and sunny with a chance of sweating to death. Ugh! I'm staying cool though. When I finish this post, I'm out the door and I can't wait to get Amazing Greens Smoothie from Jamba Juice. Whole foods, no sweeteners added, and good for me. My mouth is watering all ready. What are you looking forward to today? A letter, possibly?


A long, overdue letter headed to New York.


Another long, overdue letter but this one is traveling to Wisconsin.


This one is going to Georgia, sweet Georgia.


This little alien is hitching a ride all the way to The Netherlands.

I'm also all caught up on my correspondence. It feels great to have written so many replies that were so overdue. I promise to never get that behind again. I love to write letters.




1 comment:

phonelady said...

I love to write letters as well . I have thought of some more creative things to put on the envies ...I hope all my pen friends enjoy take care my dear and have a wonderful day .