Thursday, June 4, 2015

Busy Week

Hello amazing people. In my spare time I have spent the past few days scouring etsy shops and pinterest, losing myself in all the creative visuals that are on these sites.  I have spent hours just wasting my time getting ideas for my own etsy shop, etc. Not only is it inspiring, but it's relaxing. I bookmarked a few of my favorite things on etsy and plan to make a purchase within the next couple of days. How many of you can browse through pinterest or etsy for hours like me?

Here's a couple of postcards that I prepared about a week ago but somehow they managed to get lost among the clutter in my office, so they are headed out the door today.


The above card is traveling to the Netherlands.
I write: Hello Margot, I am also 50 years old. I've been married to my husband for 20 years. I belong to a psycic development group that meets once a wek. I love it a lot. The energy in this group is so amazing and positive. I am also certified in Reiki 2. I send you love and light. <3 JarieLyn


This card is going to Austria.
I write: Hello Claudia, I useed to read books voraciously but now I mostly listen to audiobooks. I just finished an audiobook titled The House on Tradd Street. It's about spirits inhabiting the residence, one of them is evil. It was really a good story line. Sending you lots of good vibes. <3 JarieLyn

Have a great night, everyone!


No comments: