Sunday, May 17, 2015

Found!

I know the day is nearly over but I still want to say, Happy Sunday!  Yesterday I was looking for something in the massive pile of junk that I had on my desk and I found two postcrossings that I wrote at the end of March and never sent. Shame on me. I always put the date on my postcards, so now, I will add the mailing date as well so the recipient will know that it didn't really take almost two months to travel. Without further ado, here are the postcards.


The above postcard is goin to China. 
I write: Hello pretty girl. I had the priveledge of traveling to Death Valley last weekend with my camera club. We photographed wild flowers, salt flats, and the badlands at sunset. It was a vrey long day, but a lot of fun. The weathr had been very hot for this time of year. Ihope your world is a sunny one. <3 Many Blessings! <3 JarieLyn


This card is on its way to Italy.
I write: Greetings Agostino! My husband and I traveled to Kentucky last year for our vacation. It is a beautiful state with lots of lush green grass and horse farms. It is quite a contrast to the desert landscape of Las Vegas where I have lived for 16 years. Life is good and I am most grateful for everything I have. <3 Wishing you lots of sunshing. <3 JarieLyn


1 comment:

Mersad said...

Love that first postcard. Great colors.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography