Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Postcards Enroute


This postcard is on its way to Germany.
I write: Hello, I had a great week-end with my camera club. We had a photo scavenger hunt which was a lot of fun. Also, I went to a candle party at my friend's house. I bought some tea lights and a really  pretty meditation candle holder. Wishing you all the best. <3 JarieLyn


This one is going to  Belarus.
I write: Hi Dasha, wedding chapels are very popular in Las Vegas. There are about 50 different ones, each with their own personal charm. One of your favorite bands, Imagine Dragons is from Las Vegas. I saw a live band downtown last week by the name of Ashley Red. They were pretty good. :)  Have fun. <3 JarieLyn


This one is headed to Taiwan.
I write: Hello Melody, I love collecting vintage postcards from 1900's to 1960's. There is something so magical about reading the sentiments on the cards, It's so sad that we letter writers and postcard lovers have to send to strangers i order to receive cards back. I enjoy coumputer technoloty but Imiss the personal touch of handwritten correspondence between friends. Thank goodness for postcrossing. Wishing you all the best. <3 JarieLyn


This card is enroute to Ukraine.
I write: HelloJulia, I believe in miracles too. My passion is psychic development and learning about the spirit world. Yesterday I had a healing session in the John of God crystal healing bed and it was absolutely amazing. Life is beautiful. Have fun and enjoy life. <3 JarieLyn


No comments: