Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Oh Happy Mail Day!

It's a good sign when I open my mailbox and spy anything in there at all. I always get so excited when I see colorfully decorated envelopes. It means that somebody put extra effort into their correspondence just for me. Well today, I'm feeling all sun-shiny and giddy because I received two colorful envelopes from the same person.


The top envelope contained a chatty letter which I am totally stoked about. The letter contained some  good news and now I feel like a kid who's waiting to go to Disneyland for the first time. I'm like, Hurry Up Already!  Ha Ha.


The second envelope contained some vintage postcards and vintage ephemera. Thank you!!! I love it all. It doesn't take much to please me. 


Finally, I received this card from a postcard swap I joined on Swap-Bot. 


Mostly, I'm just super stoked at the news in the letter. Thanks for making my day. 

3 comments:

TTBishop said...

WoW! You being so happy has made me so happy!
(I wasn't sure if you'd be happy or full of dread!)
I gave you plenty of lead time in case you needed to come up with excuses or make plans to avoid me. :-p
Glad you liked the vintage stuff!

The Artful Diva said...

exciting way to start out the New Year!

Suburban Girl said...

It was so good to hear from you JariLyn. I thought you stopped blogging and here you are at this location!