Friday, March 14, 2014

3 Postcards and a Letter: Outgoing

 
A Postcrossing on the way to Belarus.
I write: Hello from Las Vegas, Nevada. We have the world's largest neon sign, an enormous cowboy that towers over Fremont Street. The sign is known as Vegas Vic. It's pretty awesome. Wishing you good grades and happy days. <3 JarieLyn
 
 
A Postcrossing on the way to Ukraine.
I write: Hello Alexandra, it's a beautiful day where I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and magic is happening every moment. The one thing I've learned in my 49 years is that you're never too old to believe in magic. The imagination creates it all the time. Believe!! <3 JarieLyn
 
 
A Postcrossing going to the United Kingdom.
I write: Dear Lizzy, Las Vegas is where I make my home with my husband. One thing you can always count on in this town is that many places never close at night. There is always something to do no matter what time it is. Have a great life. <3 JarieLyn
 
 
A pen pal letter: part 2. You know who you are! :)
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Lenka ^^ said...

Beautiful card !
I love Lion King !

Unknown said...

I like what you write on your postcards. very nice! from my post, no not a shot of Red Rock. but I do need to get some of those pics developed and framed. now that I am hanging pics!!

p.s. your latest link/post is not working for me and does not show up on your page. ??