Sunday, February 9, 2014

Saturday Mail

Good morning. Yesterday was not a good day for me to be on the computer. I tried to post my mail but blogger was acting up like a spoiled child. Maybe BlogSpot was following Google Chrome's lead because Chrome is acting very weird today.  I am now reverting back to internet explorer which I actually prefer, but that's a long story as to why I rarely use that browser any more. Anyway, I'll try it again. So far things look good, but one never knows until he tries to upload pictures to his post.

 
In my mailbox I received two Postcrossings, one from Poland and one from Slovakia.
 
Slovakia writes: Hello JarieLyn, this card reminds me of my summers spent at granny's village when I was little. There was no windmill, but the cows in the fields were as cute as this one. I used to watch my granny milk the cows she had, but I myself was always too scared to try. Maybe this summer. :) Warm Greetings, Juste.
 
Poland writes: Hello JarieLyn! My name is Karolina, I'm 23 years old and I love sending cards with animals. I hope that you like this postcard. :) Best regards, Karolina.
 
 
I received this postcard for a swap I received. I like civil war stuff so this is perfect.
 
I mailed two postcrossings. Here they are.
 
 
This postcard is traveling to Finland.
I write: Dear K, I have a friend who loves lighthouses as much as you do. There are approximately 34 lighthouses in the state of California. Many of them are open for public tour but I have not yet had the opportunity to take a tour, maybe someday. I wish you much happiness in your life. <3 JarieLyn
 
 
This card is traveling to Taiwan.
I write: Hello Kelly, it's a beautifull day her in Las Vegas, Nevada. Currently, it's 60 degrees Fahrenheit outside; perfect for taking a drive or working outside, none of which I am doing. I'm reading, writing, and doing laundry in between. Have a wonderful day. All my best, JarieLyn
 
I love Sundays. Have a beautiful day my friends.
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Being partial to dogs I like that one best, and that cards flowers looked raised like 3D.
And the lighthouse one I would enjoy spending a few nights in the house beside it. I can just hear the waves now.

Vicki Boster said...

What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon-- love the postcards!! You are lucky to have friends from all over the world:)
Vicki