Wednesday, February 5, 2014

One Pen Pal Letter Out the Door

Good afternoon. Well, I finally got one pen pal letter finished and mailed today. It feels so good to have my reply written. Now, I can start on the others without guilt and hopefully with free flowing words that won't bore and cause my recipients to snore.


Here's the envelope headed to one of my dear pen pals. It has been a long time coming.


This envelope is going to my swap partner for a swap I joined.


Finally, a postcrossing.  I was so excited to be able to share my postcrossing and I was in such a hurry to put it in the mail that I forgot to share what I wrote first.  I can paraphrase though.  I wrote about my love of going to concerts back in the day and how Billy Idol was one of my most memorable concerts and that I have seen him perform twice. The recipient loves going to concerts and listening to music so I wrote about our commonality in that respect.  This postcard is traveling to the Netherlands.

That's the outgoing so far for today.  I hope everyone is enjoying the day.





1 comment:

Mersad said...

That's a great envelope!