Wednesday, January 1, 2014


It's the first day of a brand new year and I feel great.
I had some ups and downs in 2013 but for the most part, it was a great year.
I stepped outside my comfort zone and did some things I'd never done before.
I stretched myself both physically and mentally and I am better for it.
I signed up for all kinds of classes and workshops and I have learned a lot.
I'm still evolving and growing into the person I was meant to be and I am having fun getting there.
2013 was a practice round for what lies ahead.
There is no doubt in my mind that I will manifest so much more in 2014.
I am ready to embrace the challenges that will make me a better person.
My connection to my higher self is growing stronger which is opening my heart wider than ever.
I have so many things I wish to accomplish but mostly I want to be true to myself.
This blog is mainly about the mail I send and receive, but it means so much more than that.
It's about spirtual connection, human connection and nourishing my soul.
I hope to bring more authenticity to my posts. 
And mostly, I hope to bring a little bit of joy to you, whoever you are and wherever you may be.

Happy New Year My Friends.

I love you all, and I wish every single one of you success, prosperity, peace and happiness.

~JarieLyn~


No comments: