Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Incoming, outgoing, and a cowboy journal

Outgoing Mail:



This Postcrossing is headed to Russia.
I write:
Hello! My postcard may have come from Florida but I'm from Las Vegas, Nevada where it currently feels like springtime.  I love Las Vegas weather except when it's windy. Today I spent my free time browsing ebay looking for postage stamps & vintage postcards. I did not buy anything today, but I've got a few items on my watch list. Since you like to travel I will leave you with this quote. "One's destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." ~Henry Miller~
Happy travels to you and all the best that life has to offer.  <3 JarieLyn


Incoming Mail:


This is a Postcrossing from Taiwan.
The Sender Writes:
Greetings from Taiwan. Hope you like this card! :) Happy New Year!


A letter from my pal  Rachel.
I just love those stamps she used and the envelope is so cute.

That's it for today's mail but I do have something else to show you.


I scored this cute little journal from an estate sale.
It is brand new, never used.  It is so adorable inside. Here's a peek into a couple of the pages.





Each page has its own little personality. Some of the pages are lined and some are not.  I think its adorable. What do you think?







1 comment:

TTBishop said...

I love the cowboy journal! I would have bought it too! :-)