Monday, May 6, 2013

It's all in the cards........

Happy Monday.
What a great week and a great Cinco de Mayo.
Mexican food and margaritas is what I had yesterday.
Well, I only had one margarita but I did put an extra shot of petron in my glass and it was very good.
 
The last few days of last week's mail were all postcards and notecards.
I'll start by showing you the two postcrossings I received.
 
 
This is a Postcrossing from Reunion.
Where is that you ask?
It is a French island located in the Indian Ocean, east of Madagascar, about 120 miles southwest of Mauritus, the nearest island.
 
The sender writes: Hello from this tropical island near Mauritius.
You can see a typical beach with trees named "filaos" and "paloniers" and the color of the lagoon.
I've een to vegas in 1995.
It was a wonderful travel with my husband.
Happy PX
Florence.
 
 
This is a Postcrossing from Russia.
The sender writes:
Dear JarieLyn,
Greetings from St. Petersburg, Russia and from Geneva, Switzerland, where I am now on a work-related trip.
You write that you like Christmas and summer, so I got a Christmas stamp and a summer stamp :)
Can't wiat till summer comes... I guess at your place it already came?
Cheers.
Maria.
 
Next are postcards from the fast 10 pc swap on swap-bot.
 
 
These are all from different people, and you can see the variety I received.
 
 
This is from one of my swap partners for the Notecard #3 swap.
I love every single card.
They are very good quality cards too.
 
Last but not least, I received this beautiful fish in the mail.
 
 
It is a drawing by and from Limner.
Don't you think it has personality?
I do.
 
I've been a bit slow on the outgo.
I have two letters to respond to and I plan to finish my replies within the next seven days.
 
Oh, and there's a pal whose having a birthday in two days who will be getting a belated birthday card from me.
I'm Sorry you will be receiving it after your birthday, but I will still be thinking about you and wishing you well.
 
I think that's it for now.
 
My husband is home today so I've got to go now.
 
 
 
 

No comments: