Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Court TV sent me mail that made me giddy inside.

It's true.
Back in the day, before there was Tru TV there was court TV.
And I had the pleasure of doing business with them.
Yep, it was when I was a big shot myself.
Well, sort of.
Ok, maybe not.
But I was a business owner and a private investigator.
And Court TV hired me to do a job.
Days later, I received a letter from Andrew Goldberg and a nice check.
The letter is in a box somewhere, but I have had the envelope on my visual board for years.
I thought I'd share my little 10 minutes of fame with all of my dear blog friends.
 
 
Infotrackers was the name of my business.
He addressed it as two words but I didn't hold that against him then or now.
 
A closer look at the date and the amount of postage paid.
 
Ah, I loved Court TV before it became Tru TV.
Now I watch ID channel which is like the old Court TV.
 
Can anyone guess what news story the Smoking Gun broke in early January 2004?
Well, it was me who provided the documents to Court TV.
 
Ah, the good ole days.
Do I miss it?
Sometimes, but not enough to want to go back to that.
 
I do brainstorm ideas though.
 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm going to change my identity and cut off the tips of my fingers to eliminate a fingertip trail.

Interesting profession. :)

1261 etywort

Scriptor Senex said...

Dare I comment? Bummer, now you know where I live! I hope you don't miss it too much or you won't have time to play with us.

~JarieLyn~ said...

John, I don't miss it that much at all. I rather enjoy staying home and being domestic. It suits me and I have the whole day to do whatever I want.

Unknown said...

fun! bet that was interesting work. I have no idea what case you helped with. hope you will let us know!