Sunday, March 17, 2013

Smart Women are Hot, and End of the Week Mail.

Hello and happy Sunday.
Today is one of my favorite days of the week because I have endermologie.
It's been one crazy week for me.
I have been on the go all week long, including yesterday.
 I was clearing out more clutter and trying to get my home office organized.
I came across this, which has been hidden away since 2009.
This used to hang in my REAL office when I had my business.
 
 
Also in my office hung original artwork by all of my employees.
More on that in another post.
It deserves more attention than I have time for at the moment.
 
I have received quite a few postcards, but still for a whole week and a half it's not a lot.
There were two days when my mailbox was completely empty.
Three people have said they sent me letters and I still have not received any of those.
I hope my post office isn't dicking me around.
I've been getting quite annoyed with them lately.
I think one of the postal workers is stealing the vintage stamps off of my envelopes because there have been several times now when I've gotten a slip in my postal box saying I owe postage.
Yesterday, the same thing happened and I showed the clerk a picture of the same piece of mail with the postage on it. But I still had to pay .46 cents.
It's really starting to piss me off.
 
Here's my outgoing for the week, also not much sent.
 
 
A letter to a pen pal.
 
 
Postcards for the Round Robin on Postcrossing.
These are going to Estonia, Russia, and the Netherlands.
 
 
A Postcrossing card going to Czech Republic.
 
 
A Postcrossing going to Maryland, USA.
 
 
A Postcrossing traveling to Germany.
 
 
This is for a swap I joined, Ephemera, Ephemera, Ephemera.
It was supposed to be sent in a 6 x 9 envelope, but as usual I got carried away.
 
That is all for now.
Tomorrow I shall be sending out my LEP Super Hero Kit.
 
Here's what I received this week.
 
 
A postcard from my pen pal Rachael.
 
 
An official Postcrossing card from southern California.
The sender writes:
Greetings and salutations from sunny Southern California, home to Disneyland, Hollywood and beautiful beaches.
I have lived here most of my life but I love to travel and see what else the world has to offer.
Next time I am in your area what should I see?
When I am not traveling I like to read in my free time.
I pray that this card finds you in good health.
May your year be full of many blessings!
Proverbs 3:5-6
Jason.
 
 
This is from another swap, Who Said That?
The swap required us to send a favortie quote.
This pc definitely met the requirements, however, not even a hello on the back of the card.
I do appreciate the creativity but I appreciate notes more.
 
 
An official Postcrossing card from Hong Kong.
(one of my new favorites)
The sender writes:
Hello JarieLyn,
It's Joyce from Hong Kong.
Is it always so busy in U.S?
"No one loses anyone, because no one owns anyone."
Best wishes,
Joyce.
 
 
Such cuteness in this postcard.
I'm a sucker for animals, especially dogs.
This is from one of my swap partners in the Round Robin, March Postcard Pals.
This one was sent from the Netherlands.
And I love the letter she wrote on the back.
 
 
An official Postcrossing card from the Netherlands.
The sender writes:
Hello!
A postcard from Gouda, the town where I live.
Gouda is world wide famous for the chees: Gouda cheese!
Hope you like our cheese!!
The city has several historic buildings, like the city hall which shows the picture.
In summer we have a tourst cheese market.
That's the reason, you have now a colourfull card with historic buildings!
Greetings from Cobi.
 
 
Received from my swap partner for the envelope swap.
Very cute envies and a little extra vintage recipe book.
Very cute.
 
That's all this week.
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice postcards. sounds like fun. that is sad about your post office. isn't that a federal offense messing with someone's mail? is there another PO close by you can use and get a PO box? just an idea.