Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wonderful Mail Wednesday & a Tiny Bitch Session.

Good afternoon and hello my friends.
 
I received a lot of wonderful postcards today.
See for yourself.
 
 
A lovely and beautiful Valentine from Ally.
 
A wonderful postcard from Mariska in the Netherlands.
I love bridges and trains and these certainly showcase the gorgeous landsccapes nearby.
 
An official Postcrossing card from Ukraine.
A very unique way of showcasing the Country's map.
 
The sender writes:
Hello!
I live in Ukraine, in a big industrial city Dnipropetrovsk.
I am a physician, and also I take part in clinical trials of new drugs (as a researcher).
Best Regards,
Nataliya.
 
I volunteered to be a gunniea pig in a medical study once, but didn't follow through because I got scared.
 
 
An official Postcrossing card from Taiwan.
 
The sender writes:
Hello! (translates in his language)
This postcard is bought by me when I  and my paretns go to (undecipherable language).
I feel it's a cute card.
And it have many "Tung Blossom".
Wish you can see this flower one day.
 
Yes, I think it's a cute card too. 
 
 
 My first card received from A Postcard A Day Swap.
 
 
Here's the outgoing:
 
 
Checking off another entry from my postable account.
 
Another check. 
I'm doing good.
 
And finally, I replied to the first LetterMo mail that I received awhile back.
 
And now for my teensy tiny bitch session which I hope doesn't sound too petty.
 
First, let me say that I am grateful for actually receiving something from a swap I joined.
 
But......................
 
I joined this particular swap because the rule was you had to tell about your day on the pc you send out.
 
What do I get?
 
A teeny tiny tidbit about the city.
 
Sorry, but the pc already gives me info about the city.
I want to hear about you, the sender.
 
Did you not read the instructions for the swap?
Sorry if I sound like a bitch but for me the whole point of sending and receiving postcards in a swap is because you like something about the rules of said swap.
 
I'm talking about Swap-Bot not private swaps or things sent on a whim.
 
Mariska, you are a sweetheart and I am not talking about the card you sent.
I like you and I love everything you send and write.
Just wanted to clarify.
 
 
 
Here's No. 13 for A Postcard A Day Swap.
Even though my life is boring, I still wrote what I did during the day which wasn't much, but I filled the space in the card.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have a wonderful day!

I know you'll get tired of hearing this from me, I'm a huge advocate of Postcrossing Forums. Personal, lovely cards, you get to know people, etc.

I think you would enjoy the Themed Messengers RR located here:
http://forum.postcrossing.com/viewthread.php?tid=48837

xoxo!

Rissies Personal Blog said...

Love your mail! :) And I'm glad you got my Stadskanaal postcard.
Oh, I'm glad you didn't mean me, but I thought so already, because I'm not participating in swap-things. :) But glad you could clearify it, because I usually think it's about me. :) I'm really sometimes a weird person.
I like you too and love to do the swaps with you! :) So you also shouldn't worry ever! :) Else I would tell you honestly. :) Hugs xxx

Rissies Personal Blog said...

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day ofcourse! <3

Suburban Girl said...

I love that you got a Valentine!

Suburban Girl said...

I love that you got a Valentine!

Carly said...

You have some beautiful cards! You'll have to think of a fun way to keep or display them.