Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Postcards Galore

Hi Y'all.
Monday was a postcard kind of a day.
 
Here's what came in the mail.
 
 
A postcard from my swap partner for six weeks of snail mail swap.
Sadly, this is week # 6
What can I say, It was fun while it lasted.
 
 
An official postcrossing card from Belarus.
 
The sender writes:
Hi!
My name is Diona.
I live in Belarus.
My country is beautiful!!
I want to stay a doctor.I study in 10 classes.
15 years old.
I never been in USA.
I think I will go in USA when I stay work. :)
Have a nice day.
 
 
An official postcrossing card from Portugal.
 
The sender writes:
I'm Joana!
I live in Portugal and I love music too.
I'm sending you a card that represents a lot to me because it represents the market where my family worked for many years.
I hope that you like this postcard.
Joana
 
An official postcrossing card from Taiwan.
 
The sender writes:
Dear JarieLyn,
My name is Swing.
I like travel and see the movie.
I think lige should be happy and fulfilling, right?
There are many secrets in the world is worth for us to explore.
Be happy :)  <3
 
A letter from my friend Deyanira on a pretty notecard.
 
 
Here's what went out:
 
 
An official Postcrossing card on its way to Taiwan.
 
 
An official Postcrossing card on its way to Russia.
 
 
A postcard on the way to greet a pen pal.
 
 
A letter to a pen pal.
 
 
That's it for Monday Mail.
 
I've got to go run some errands now.
Does anyone else hate trying to figure out what to make for dinner?
Ugh!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the postcard from Portugal, a great view of real life!

I'm a faithful menu planner because I hate having to figure out what to make for dinner. I also love my crockpot!

((((((Hugs))))))

Rissies Personal Blog said...

Love them all too, especially the card from Taiwan (from Swing) and the stationary your friend Deyanira used!