Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My last pieces of mail in 2012

First, I want to say Happy New Year to all my fellow bloggers, and all the looky-loos who land on my page.
 
 
May you be as goofy as my husband and me.
 
 
And be blessed to have someone to love in your life.
 
On with the mail..............
 
On the last day of 2012, I had a very happy mailbox indeed.
 
 
Not one, but two pieces of mail from Angie.
I was so looking forward to reading her mail.
 
 
A beautifully written letter on beautiful stationery.
And she enclosed these very lovely postcards.
Thanks, Angie for your wonderful letter.
 
 
A really cute New Year's card from Angie.
It's just adorable.
 
 
A nice letter from my pen pal, Ally who also used really nice stationery.
I love all the different papers that people write letters on and send to me.
It keeps me inspired.
 
 
This is a letter I received for a swap I joined.
45 + snailmail.
It's for us old folks 45 yrs old and older.
This was a great letter and she sent me her family newsletter as well, and enclosed a couple of postcards from my favorite U.S. State, Tennessee.
Thank you.
I very much enjoyed receiving this piece of mail.
 
I had two pieces of mail that went out yesterday.
 
 
This letter is going to my swap partner for six weeks of snail mail.
This is week number 3.
 
 
The other side of the envelope.
Yep, I got lazy after doodling all the other stuff on the front of the envie.
 
 
This one is on its way to my cousin in Katy, Texas.
 
Enjoy this day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your pics!

Your envelopes are fantastic, so bright and cheery! ;)

Glad my letter made it and quickly too.

Wishing you lots of Mailbox Happiness the rest of this week!

Hugs,
Angie

Scriptor Senex said...

And a Happy New Year to You Too! Just catching up on blogging pals at last. I seem to have had a long Christmas break from the computer.