Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mail for Two Little Boys

I sure am glad that Tuesday is over.
I'll keep the details of the day to myself, except for the mail.
I received two postcards yesterday
 
.
 
An official Posttcrossing card fom Belarus.
The sender writes:
Hello JarieLyn!
My name is Karina & I'm from Minsk (Belarus).
I hope you like y card.
Happy New Year!
I hope your wishes come true!
Happy Postcrossing.
 
 
 
This is a pretty handmade postcard from my friend Laurie.
She used her own photography and editing skills to make the postcard.
I think she did a fantastic job.
 
Now for my outgoing mail:
 
 
An official Postcrossing card traveling to Iraq.
 
 
An official Postcrossing card traveling to Connecticut.
 
 
A gift for my sister minus the valentine.
 
 
This is for Rome, who will be five years old in February.
 
 
This is for Titus, Rome's 3 year old brother.
 
That's the mail for Tuesday.
 
I'm sure today will be just as fruitful.
Have a happy mail day.


1 comment:

Rissies Personal Blog said...

Wow, love the card of Laurie! I also think she did a really good job!
Of course I like all the other mail too, you also have a lot of mail going out. Great! :)