Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday's Treats

It's a treat every time I open my mailbox and see an envelope.
 
Today I got one piece of mail.
 
 
An official postcrossing card from The Netherlands.
I love this card.
It is so colorful and humorous.
Yes, those are men in grass skirts.
 
 
I had several pieces of mail going out today.
 
 
More Chirstmas cards to friends and family.
 
So far this month I've sent out 76 Christmas cards.
I think that's a record for me.
 
An official postcrossing card on its way to Russia.
 
This is for a swap I joined, A Christmas Letter in Your Mailbox.
 
 
Another letter for the same swap, different person.
 
 
The back of my hand made envelopes.
 
I used wrapping paper which was kind of thin so I put packaging tape around it.
It came out a bit wrinkled.
Oh well.
 
So that's it for Tuesday mail.
 
I Love Snail Mail!


No comments: