Saturday, December 8, 2012

Party Time!

It's the end of the week and time to join the outside world.
I have a Christmas party to attend tonight and I am looking forward to it.
Actually, I went to a party last night too.
My friend Gayla and I were asked to help decorate for the party and we were invited to stay.
The host was throwing the party for his employees.
He hired two bands and it was really great just listening to the music.
The party I'm attending tonight is hosted by the same person, only this is for his Photographic Adventures group.
Last I heard, there were going to be about 50 people in attendance.
No band tonight, though.
 
 
Here's my incoming and outgoing mail for this week.
 
 
 
 
Just a few Christmas cards going out on Tuesday.
 
 
An official postcrossing card on its way to Ukraine.
 
Wednesday:
 
Outgoing mail for a swap I entered.
This one is going to the state of Georgia.
 
a letter on its way to my best friend from High School.
 
Just a few more Christmas cards. I seem to send out in spurts.
 
 
A very cute card from a Christmas Card swap.
 
 
Another card from a Christmas Card swap.
 
 
An official postcrossing card from Japan.
The sender writes: Konnichiwa Jarielyn,
Many greetings from Osaka, Japan.
My name is Hiroshi, an ex-teacher.
 I visited Toji Temple in Kyoto (WHS).
The five storied pagoda of the temple is the largest of its kind in Japan.
 Hope you'll enjoy the evening view. Hiroshi.
 
Hiroshi has the most pretty and neat handwriting I've ever seen.
 
 
Thursday's Mail:
 
 
A few more Christmas cards going out.
 
A package going out for I swap I joined.
This is a Desk De-Clutter Swap so there are all kinds of goodies inside this package.
 
 
An official postcrossing card on its way to Taiwan.
 
An official postcrossing card on its way to Germany.
 
An official postcrossing card on its way to Nebraska.
 
A Christmas card I received from a swap I joined.
 
Received from a Christmas Card swap.
 
Received from a swap: One sentence a day in Novemer, mini journal.
 
A beautiful letter from Angie at Mailbox Happiness.
 
From Mendy.
 
 
Friday:
 
 
More Christmas cards on their way to friends and family.
 
 
Saturday Mail:
 
A very beautiful Christmas card from a swap.
This is probably my favorite one I've received so far.
 
 
A heartwarming and adorable polar bear card that reminds me of my dog.
 
A cute reindeer card.
 
 
A bright and cheerful greeting.
 
This arrived from another notecard swap I joined.
 
Here's what's inside.
Six notecards, each different.
I like them all.
No outgoing mail today.
 
I hope to get more Christmas cards out on Monday and reply to a few letters.
 
 
Have a happy weekend, everyone.
I've got a party to get ready for.


No comments: