Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Oh Happy Days!

Hello my dear peeps.
Monday,  I celebrated my 18 yr. wedding anniversary.
 
Woo Hoo!
Sometimes it's hard to believe we've been married that long.
 
I know this is a mail blog, so I'll get right to it.
This is Saturday's mail and Monday's mail combined.

 
 This is an official postcrossing pc from Canada.
On the back she writes:
Greetings neighbor, thought you would like this sunset postcard from one of my favourite spots-
the sunshine coast.
I visit a number of times per year.
It's beautiful here.
Happy Postcrossing.

Such a lovely Sunset, Thank you.


I love vintage Christmas and I love Santa Claus.
 Another postcrossing card, this one from Christina in the U.S.
She writes, "Hello from NJ. I'm so excited about winter and the holidays.
I wish you good health, unlimited success and happiness in everything you do."
<3


I adore barns.
This is from a swapper through Swap-Bot.
This is a Gratitude pc swap.
In this swap we are assigned 3 partners with whom we share what we are grateful for on a postcard.




This is another card I received from the same swap, different person.

I always find it fascinating to read the thoughts of others.
It's inspiring and sometimes it shifts my paradigm.



A letter from Lucas in Georgia.
I love his envelope so much.
You can't ever go wrong with black and white.
It's pure elegance, class, and sophistication, much like the young man who wrote the letter.

My outgoing mail included two postcards and that's it.


This postcard is going to Angelika in Germany.
I wrote one of my favorite pie recipes on the back for her.


This one is going to Maria in Belarus.

I've written two letters in the past few days but have not sent them out yet.
I still have one more reply to write and then the letters should be on their way to their recipients.

One to Lynn, One to Lucas and still need to write a reply to Kurls.

That's all for now folks.
It's going to be a busy day prepping for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your families.

Eat, stay warm and be merry.


No comments: