Sunday, October 28, 2012

Friday and Saturday Mail!

I haven't been doing the pen pal thing for very long but I have written a lot of letters and sent out quite a few postcards since early September. This weekend was a good mail weekend for me.
 
 
On Friday, I received a postcard from Jill who is a member of sendsomething.
 
 
This postcard showcases all the fall colors where she lives.
I was very excited to receive the postcard as she was sending me a reply back.
I had sent her a postcard the week before.
 
Saturday was a really good mail day.
I had two letters in my box.
(Smiles)
One was from Mendy and one was from Lynn, both members of sendsomething.
 
 
This was my third correspondence from Mendy and I couldn't wait to read her letter.
Don't you just love her handwriting?
I really like reading her letters. I find them very interesting.
She didn't disappoint. I just hope that my letters don't bore her.
 
 
This is the letter that Lynn sent.
In addition to her wonderful letter, she sent me some mail art.
The above is a postcard that she made, and to the left is an ATC that she made.
She also enclosed a blank postcard and some blank ATC cards so that I could make some art to send to her. Thanks for the challenge, Lynn. I am terrible at drawing but I did my best and I will be sending a reply in a couple of days as well as a reply to Mendy.

Both of those women make me smile.
 
 
Now for the outgoing mail.....................
 
 
A letter to my mother-in-law.
 
 
 
And one to my husband's aunt.
 
I think they will be quite surprised.
 
I hope this coming week brings me some postcrossing mail.
 
I'm still waiting to receive my first one.
I'm starting to feel a little anxious.
I have five postcrossing cards traveling at the moment, and three have been registered so far.
 
If you want to send me a letter I'm open to all corespondence.
 
P.O. Box 337080
North Las Vegas, NV 89033
 
 
I hope to hear from you soon.
 
 
 


No comments: